"When our freedom is challenged, Americans do not run," House Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Ill., June 16, 2006

Political Pistachio Videos

Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs on KCAA YouTube videos of the radio program, as well as all free videos that have appeared on Political Pistachio (and some that haven't) may be found here.

:)

;)

Go To Political Pistachio

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dennis Prager on Tucker Carlson's show

Prager debate: Should Ellison be allowed to take his oath with the Koran instead of the Bible?
Tucker Carlson questions Dennis Prager over the Ellison debate in regards to replacing the Bible with the Koran when sworn into office. Personally, I agree with Prager's point of view 100%.

2 Comments:

Blogger prying1 said...

Thanks a lot for this video. I really enjoyed it. Tucker sure did have a questioning look on his face as he tried to understand Prager's points.

One statement of Mr. Prager's I disagreed with was, "I have great respect for the Koran"

He might have great respct for it but I don't and I would challenge any Jew, Christian, Hindoo or Muslum to defend ALL parts of it as I would and will ALL parts of the Bible...

*** Of course I'm just an infidel but I can and do praise the Living God I'm not a heathen. *** -(8-P)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Douglas V. Gibbs said...

I agree Prying1 that I don't respect the Koran, but I think Prager feels he has to say that to keep himself sounding fair. Fact is, the Koran tells the Muslims to kill the infidels wherever they find them - hardly a statement that makes me believe that they are the religion of peace, or that they worship a God of Love.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home