"When our freedom is challenged, Americans do not run," House Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Ill., June 16, 2006

Political Pistachio Videos

Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs on KCAA YouTube videos of the radio program, as well as all free videos that have appeared on Political Pistachio (and some that haven't) may be found here.

:)

;)

Go To Political Pistachio

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Warriors For Innocence

Today's e-mail from the administrator, Sues, of "Warriors For Innocence":

Hello,

How have you been? I hope all is well with you. I've been a bit busy. I did a phone interview with a TV reporter last week and it aired on TV in the Santa Barbara area last night. You can see it here....

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

The reporter wanted to put me on TV, but I told him he had to hide my face. He didn't want to do that, so he decided on a phone interview instead. Better for me, no long driving, lol.

I gotta go. I have to work all weekend.

Keep in touch and take care! ~ Sues

--
I hunt and fight monsters. If I can help to get even one monster off of the street and away from kids, then it was worth any amount of effort. ~ http://www.warriorsforinnocence.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home